- 1/2 cup chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds bok choy—stems cut into 1-inch lengths, leafy tops left about 4 inches long (or baby bok choy, left whole)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, whisk the stock with the cornstarch. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, 20 seconds. Add the bok choy and stir-fry until the leaves start to wilt, 2 minutes. Add the stock and cook, stirring, until slightly thickened, 30 seconds. Remove the bok choy from the heat, season with salt and pepper and serve.