- 1 pound baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil (or other high flashpoint oil)
- 1 tablespoon minced or grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound top round beef, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
How to make this recipe
Trim the ends of the bok choy. Wash, pat dry with paper towels, and then set aside.
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until soft, and then lay the beef slices flat on the pan. Cook each side for 1 minute or until browned.
Stir in the bok choy and cook for 1 minute, or until the bok choy just starts to wilt.
Stir in the oyster sauce, fish sauce and bell pepper and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through.
Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm.