- 8 ounces yellow Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 pound baby bok choy
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, seeded and sliced
How to make this recipe
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
In medium bowl combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin, rice vinegar, brown sugar and water. Set sauce mixture aside.
Heat large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the oil and stir in the garlic, onion and ginger. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the garlic and onions are soft and fragrant.
Stir in the bok choy and bell peppers. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add noodles and sauce mixture to the pan. Stir to combine until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.