- 2 very fresh organic egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coleman's hot mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, mustard powder and lemon juice. Whisking constantly, slowly dribble in the canola oil. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Whisk in the 1 tablespoon of water to thin out the mayonnaise if necessary.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and boil until pink, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool. Serve the shrimp with the spicy mayonnaise.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.