- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Pimentón de la Vera (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4 1/2 pounds)
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix the pepper with the sugar, salt and smoked paprika. Sprinkle both sides of the ribs with the pepper mixture. Place the ribs, meaty side up, on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours, or until the meat begins to pull away from the bones. Transfer the ribs to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut the racks into individual ribs and serve.
Contributed By Ken Callaghan