Blue Cheese, Walnut, Grape, and Cabbage Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
This quick cabbage slaw recipe offers an incredible range of textures and flavors, like creamy blue cheese, crunchy walnuts and juicy grapes.
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, add the blue cheese, and then gently toss everything coat. Chill and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.