- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, add the blue cheese, and then gently toss everything coat. Chill and serve.