- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, add the blue cheese, and then gently toss everything coat. Chill and serve.