Blue-Cheese Tarragon Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 3/4 cup
- 2 ounces mild blue cheese, such as Maytag blue, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, puree half of the blue cheese with the mayonnaise, olive oil, water and vinegar until smooth. Add the remaining blue cheese and the tarragon and pulse until just incorporated and the dressing is slightly chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.