- 2 ounces mild blue cheese, such as Maytag blue, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a food processor, puree half of the blue cheese with the mayonnaise, olive oil, water and vinegar until smooth. Add the remaining blue cheese and the tarragon and pulse until just incorporated and the dressing is slightly chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
The dressing can be refrigerated overnight.
Great With Chicken wings, hearty green salad, tomato salad and grilled steak.