- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Combine everything except the salt in a blender and puree until very smooth. Season the mixture with salt and pour it into the canister of a 1-pint iSi Gourmet Whip Plus siphon. Charge the siphon with one iSi cream (N20) cartridge according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Shake the siphon and refrigerate until well chilled, 30 minutes.
- To serve, hold the siphon upside down and shake it. Press the lever to release the foam.
The 1-pint iSi Gourmet Whip Plus is sold on amazon.com for $109; 24 cream (N20) cartridges are $17.
Sliced tomatoes, iceberg lettuce wedges, fresh figs or buffalo chicken wings.