BLT Hot Dogs with Caraway Remoulade
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
These “BLT” hot dogs are topped with crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes and crunchy lettuce dressed with a creamy caraway-pickle mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds, toasted
- 8 hot dogs, cooked
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 8 slices of crisp, cooked applewood-smoked bacon
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/3 cup small basil leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the shallot, capers, pickle and toasted caraway seeds.
- Put the cooked hot dogs in the buns; top with the bacon and tomatoes. Toss the lettuce and basil with some of the caraway remoulade. Top the dogs with the slaw. Serve any remaining remoulade on the side.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.