- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes—peeled, seeded and finely diced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 heads Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- In a bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar and oregano. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stack the lettuce leaves on 4 plates to form a flower shape, using the largest leaves on the bottom and the smallest on top. Drizzle with the dressing, distributing the tomatoes among the stacked leaves.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.