- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon pure chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seeds
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces reposado tequila
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 cup prepared Bloody Mary mix, frozen
- 2 cups ice
- 4 pickled jalapeños, for garnish
Make the cocktail
Combine the salt, pepper, chile powder and ground celery seeds in a bowl.
Moisten half of the outer rim of 4 chilled rocks glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the spiced salt. In a blender, combine the tequila, orange juice, lime juice, Bloody Mary mix and ice and blend until smooth. Pour into the rocks glasses and garnish with the pickled jalapeños.