- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon pure chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seeds
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces reposado tequila
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 cup prepared Bloody Mary mix, frozen
- 2 cups ice
- 4 pickled jalapeños, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Make the cocktail Combine the salt, pepper, chile powder and ground celery seeds in a bowl.
- Moisten half of the outer rim of 4 chilled rocks glasses with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the spiced salt. In a blender, combine the tequila, orange juice, lime juice, Bloody Mary mix and ice and blend until smooth. Pour into the rocks glasses and garnish with the pickled jalapeños.
Contributed By Adam Seger