- 4 1/2 pounds yellow tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 celery sticks
How to make this recipe
Working in batches, puree the tomatoes in a blender or food processor until smooth. Strain the tomato puree through a fine sieve set over a bowl. Add the vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco to the strained puree and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Serve over ice, garnished with celery sticks.
The tomato mixture can be refrigerated overnight. Stir before serving.
One Serving 90 Calories, 1 gm Total Fat, 0 gm Saturated Fat, 11 gm Carbohydrates, 2.5 gm Fiber.