- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 ounces thinly sliced salami, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill. In a large bowl, toss the snap peas with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with Salt Pepper. Spread the snap peas on a perforated grill pan and grill over high heat until lightly charred on one side, 1 to 2 minutes. Return the snap peas to the bowl and toss with the vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Mound the arugula in a shallow bowl and make a well in the middle. Mound the snap peas in the well and top with the salami and feta. Serve.
The snap peas can also be blistered in a hot cast-iron skillet over high heat for 2 minutes.