- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (above)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- MAKE THE CAJUN SEASONING In a small bowl, whisk together all the spices and set aside.
- MAKE THE REMOULADE In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, garlic, 1 tablespoon of the Cajun seasoning, hot sauce and pickle relish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.