- 1 1/2 ounces Black Tea Vodka (see Note)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Fill a chilled collins glass with ice. Add the Black Tea Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and bitters and stir well. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the lemon twist.
Black Tea Vodka: In a jar, cover 1 tablespoon black tea leaves with 8 ounces vodka. Let steep for 20 minutes. Pour the infused vodka through a fine strainer into a clean jar and store at room temperature for up to 1 month. Makes 8 ounces.