- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt
In a large, shallow dish, combine the olive oil, pepper and coriander. Add the shrimp and turn to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Light a grill or heat a grill pan over high heat. Stir the lime juice into the shrimp and season with salt. Grill the shrimp until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Serve hot.