- One 750-milliliter bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened slightly
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, sprinkle the pepper all over the sorbet and fold it in with a rubber spatula. Cover and freeze for about 3 hours, until firm.
- Chill 8 champagne saucers. Using a 1/2-ounce ice cream scoop, place 3 scoops of sorbet in each saucer. Pour about 1/3 cup of Prosecco into each saucer.
The black pepperraspberry sorbet can be frozen for up to 3 days.