- Two 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
How to make this recipe
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the beans, cilantro, scallions, lime juice, olive oil, hot sauce, honey, salt and cumin until combined. Taste for seasoning.
- Transfer to a platter and serve alongside tacos or simple grilled chicken.