- 2 ounces vodka, preferably potato, such as Karlsson’s Gold
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Black Pepper Syrup
- 3 strawberries, quartered
- 3/4 teaspoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, lemon juice, Black Pepper Syrup, strawberries and balsamic vinegar. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. <a href="http://www.foodandwine.com/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#doublestr... title="Cocktail Techniques: Fine-Straining">Fine strain</a> into a chilled ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the lemon wheel.