© Lucas Allen
Black & Copper
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
Based on a vodka-strawberry drink, this nonalcoholic mocktail recipe balances the sweet-tart flavors of aged balsamic and strawberries with spicy black pepper.
Slideshows: More Summer Drink Recipes
- 4 strawberries, quartered, plus 1 halved strawberry for garnish
- 3/4 ounce Black Pepper Syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 quartered strawberries with the Black Pepper Syrup. Add the lemon juice and vinegar, then fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Fine-strain the drink into a chilled coupe, stir in the club soda and garnish with the halved strawberry.