- 4 strawberries, quartered, plus 1 halved strawberry for garnish
- 3/4 ounce Black Pepper Syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 4 quartered strawberries with the Black Pepper Syrup. Add the lemon juice and vinegar, then fill the shaker with ice and shake well. <a href="/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#doublestraining" title="Cocktail Guide: Double Straining">Fine-strain</a> the drink into a chilled coupe, stir in the club soda and garnish with the halved strawberry.