- 2 tablespoons bitter orange marmalade
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Black Pepper Syrup
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 1/2 orange slice and a pinch of freshly ground pepper, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the marmalade, lemon juice and Black Pepper Syrup and shake well. Pour through a fine strainer into an ice-filled double rocks glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the orange slice and ground pepper.
Contributed By Jennifer Colliau Photo © Frances Janisch Published