Bitter Orange & Black Pepper Soda
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Because sour oranges can be difficult to find, Jennifer Colliau opts for bitter orange marmalade in her version of a sour orange soda.
- 2 tablespoons bitter orange marmalade
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Black Pepper Syrup
- 3 ounces chilled club soda
- 1/2 orange slice and a pinch of freshly ground pepper, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the marmalade, lemon juice and Black Pepper Syrup and shake well. Pour through a fine strainer into an ice-filled double rocks glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the orange slice and ground pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.