Bitter Chamomile Tonic
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN Plus 3 weeks steeping
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 quart
Use this vodka infusion to prepare Marcia Kiesel's Cucumber Cocktail with Chamomile Tonic.
Great Vodka Cocktails
- 10 ounces dandelion greens, large stems discarded and greens finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh lemon balm or dried lemon verbena leaves
- 1 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 quarts vodka
- Combine the greens and herbs with the vodka in a glass jar or container. Let stand in a cool, dark place for 3 to 4 weeks. Strain into a clean bottle and refrigerate for up to 3 months.