- 10 ounces dandelion greens, large stems discarded and greens finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh lemon balm or dried lemon verbena leaves
- 1 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 quarts vodka
- Combine the greens and herbs with the vodka in a glass jar or container. Let stand in a cool, dark place for 3 to 4 weeks. Strain into a clean bottle and refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.