- 1 1/2 ounces Lemon Verbena Vodka (see Note)
- 1 1/2 ounces white vermouth, such as Dolin blanc
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Honey Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lemon balm sprig, for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 ounce absinthe, in an atomizer
How to make this recipe
- In a chilled collins glass, combine the Lemon Verbena Vodka, vermouth, lemon juice and Honey Syrup. Fill the glass with ice and stir well. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the lemon balm sprig. Spritz the drink with the absinthe.
- Lemon Verbana Vodka: In a jar, combine 8 ounces of vodka with 1 lightly packed cup fresh lemon verbana and shake vigorously; let stand for 24 hours. Pour the infused vodka through a fine-mesh strainer and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
Contributed By Jacyara Oliveira