Berry Parfaits with Vanilla Cream and Ginger
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups mixed berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely diced crystallized ginger
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until firm. Spoon half of the berries into 4 wineglasses and top with the whipped cream. Add the remaining berries, garnish with the ginger and mint and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.