- 3/4 ounce cachaça, preferably Novo Fogo Silver
- 3/4 ounce Jalapeño Chartreuse (see Note)
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cilantro sprig, plus 1 cilantro leaf, smacked, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine the cachaça, Jalapeño Chartreuse, maraschino liqueur, lemon juice, pineapple juice and cilantro sprig. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Fine-strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the smacked cilantro leaf.
Jalapeño Chartreuse: In a jar, combine 8 ounces green Chartreuse with 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeño (about 1/2 small jalapeño) and let stand for 24 hours. Strain the infused Chartreuse and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Makes about 8 ounces.