Beet, Fennel and Jicama Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup diced peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup diced fennel
- 1/2 cup diced peeled raw beets
- 1/4 cup chopped Belgian endive
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- MAKE THE SALAD In a food processor, finely grind the macadamias. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until creamy; add more water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, to thin out as desired.
- Transfer the dressing to a bowl. Add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.