© Fredrika Stjärne
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 cups
This relish is an awesome combination of sweet beets, briny olives and fresh herbs. It’s terrific for livening up sandwiches, burgers and simple roasted meats.
Slideshows: More Beet Recipes
- 2 medium beets (1/2 pound), peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
Make AheadThe relish can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Serve WithRoast chicken or grilled steak or use as a sandwich topping.