- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Lynnette Marrero loves mint tea. Infused with lavender, it’s the base for this mocktail, which she sweetens with a pale, floral acacia honey syrup. If you’re making the drink with a darker, more robust honey such as clover, use 3/4 tablespoon each of honey and water.
- 2 ounces Lavender-Mint Tea
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup (1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1/2 tablespoon warm water)
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the Lavender-Mint Tea, lemon juice and honey syrup and shake well. Strain into a chilled rocks glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with the mint sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.