- 4 medium tomatillos, husked and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 ounces thickly sliced roast beef, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese (2 ounces)
- 48 mini round corn tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine the tomatillos, red onion, cilantro and 1/2 teaspoon of the hot sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine the roast beef with the Fontina and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce. Arrange half of the tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet. Spoon the roast beef filling onto the tortilla chips and top with the remaining 24 chips.
- Bake the tostaditos for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the filling is hot and bubbling. Transfer to a platter. Season the tomatillo relish with salt, spoon a little on top of each tostadito and serve immediately.
Try a Sparkling Rosé from California or a fruity Gewürztraminer from Alsace.