- 8 ounces yellow Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound top round or sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 pound broccoli florets, cut into one-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
How to make this recipe
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
In medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin, rice vinegar, brown sugar and water. Set aside.
Heat the oil over high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until just browned. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the garlic, onion, and ginger. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the garlic and onions are soft and fragrant.
Stir in the broccoli and carrots. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the noodles and sauce mixture. Toss everything together until combined and heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.