© Tina Rupp
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/3 cup
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, pulse the garlic until chopped. Add the basil and pulse until finely chopped. Add the oil, vinegar and crushed red pepper and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
NotesGreat With Heirloom tomato salad, pasta salad, panzanella salad and grilled fish, chicken or lamb.