- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
- 1 1/2 ounces genever, preferably Bols
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Gran Classico Bitter (bittersweet herbal liqueur)
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1 ounce chilled ginger ale
- 1 half orange wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the genever, lemon juice, Gran Classico and bitters and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the ginger ale and garnish with the orange wheels.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.