© Frances Janisch
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
This bubbly lemonade combines two flavors commonly paired in Thai cooking: mint and citrus.
Slideshows: More Nonalcoholic Drinks
- 6 to 8 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces bitter lemon soda
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the Simple Syrup. Add ice and the lemon juice and shake well. Double strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the bitter lemon soda and garnish with the mint sprig and lemon wheel.