- 6 to 8 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces bitter lemon soda
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the Simple Syrup. Add ice and the lemon juice and shake well. <a href="/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#doublestraining">Double strain</a> into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the bitter lemon soda and garnish with the mint sprig and lemon wheel.