- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 pints raspberries
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup heavy cream
How to make this recipe
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread the mango and berries on it in a single layer. Freeze just until the fruit is slightly firm, about 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, combine the banana, agave nectar, lemon juice and ginger in a blender and pulse until pureed. Add the cream and pulse several times until softly whipped. Spoon the fruit into glasses, dollop the banana cream on top and serve.