Banana-Almond Milk "Soft Serve"
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
This dairy-free frozen banana treat is studded with bits of candied ginger. It’s even more decadent when topped with chocolate sauce.
Slideshow: Delicious Dairy-Free Desserts
- 3 bananas—peeled, sliced crosswise and frozen
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped candied ginger
- Warm Chocolate-Almond Sauce or other chocolate sauce, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the frozen bananas and honey and process until chopped. With the machine on, add the almond milk and puree until smooth. Add the ginger and pulse to incorporate. Transfer the mixture to a plastic container and freeze until firm but not solid, about 1 hour. Serve with chocolate sauce.