- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
Good with any kind of beefsteak, pork, lamb, or chicken. Marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, coarsely chopped shallots, sage, rosemary and pepper. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream and blend until emulsified.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.