Balsamic Mary Mix
- SERVINGS: Makes about 14 ounces
Use this balsamic-spiked Bloody Mary mix to make Kathy Casey's Bloody Good Balsamic Mary.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 large pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- In a large jar, mix tomato juice, balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, kosher salt and a large pinch of freshly ground pepper. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.