- Eight 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin side down on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Lay the lemon slices on the fillets, overlapping them slightly. Roast the salmon for about 12 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and shallot and let stand for 10 minutes. Whisk in the olive oil and tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salmon to plates. Spoon the tarragon vinaigrette on top and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.