Baked Flounder with Parmesan Crumbs
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 4 flounder fillets (2 pounds total)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large baking dish, season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Mix the Parmesan with the bread crumbs, melted butter and olive oil and sprinkle over the fillets. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and the topping is golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.