- 1 (3 to 3 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 2 cups mixed shredded cheese
How to make this recipe
Shred the chicken meat reserving the bones for another use, if desired.
In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot, then stir in the garlic, pepper flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and cook, stirring until the garlic is golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.