Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2/3 CUP
Traditional bagna cauda is served as a warm dip for raw vegetables. Batali's version can be used as a cold dressing for hearty greens and vegetables.
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a mini food processor, combine the anchovies and garlic and puree until smooth. Add the lemon juice and oil and blend well. Pour in the cream and process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Make AheadThe vinaigrette can be refrigerated for up to 1 day.
Serve WithMarinated Anchovies with Vegetables