- 12 thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces), cut into 3-inch-wide strips
- 48 small plain bagel chips (1 1/2 inches) or dried apricot halves
- 2 tablespoons marcona almonds
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup snipped chives
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a blender or mini food chopper, combine the chives, olive oil, almonds and a pinch of salt and pulse to a coarse puree.
- In a small bowl, lightly season the ricotta with salt and spread about 1 teaspoon onto each bagel chip. Carefully spoon a small dollop of the chive puree on top of each chip and garnish each with a loosely rolled up slice of prosciutto. Transfer the bagel chips to a platter and serve.
The hors d'oeuvres can be prepared up to 1 hour ahead and kept at room temperature, covered.
Appley, lively Prosecco.