- 3/4 cup minced dill pickles (from 2 large pickles)
- 3/4 cup minced parsley
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 pound oyster mushrooms, sliced and arranged in 2-inch clusters
- 20 large cherry tomatoes
- 20 thin strips of bacon (1 pound), halved crosswise
- In a bowl, toss the pickles, parsley and the 3/4 cup of olive oil. Season the relish with salt.
- Light a grill. Wrap each mushroom cluster and cherry tomato in a bacon slice. Thread the bacon-wrapped vegetables onto skewers. Brush with olive oil and season lightly with salt.
- Grill the skewers over moderate heat, turning, until the bacon is cooked and the vegetables are tender, 8 minutes; brush with a little pickle relish during the last minute of grilling. Transfer to a platter and serve with lemon wedges and the remaining pickle relish.
The skewers can be refrigerated for 2 hours before grilling.