- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 medium red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency. Stir in the bacon, red onion, lime juice, paprika, chipotle, salt, and pepper.
Gently fold in the tomatoes. Serve immediately or else press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.