Baby Zucchini Sauté with Mint
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10
"I grow zucchini and end up with so much of it," says Katie Lee. "Zucchini with lemon and mint is one of my favorite combos." Halved baby zucchini are pleasantly crisp-tender when sautéed, but the dish is equally delicious made with "adult" zucchini.
More Vegetable Dishes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 pounds baby zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Add the lemon juice and transfer the zucchini to a bowl. Stir in the mint and serve.