- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 pounds baby zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Add the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Add the lemon juice and transfer the zucchini to a bowl. Stir in the mint and serve.